Wednesday, October 25, 2017 9:21:00 AM
- An employee of Mighty Dollar reported an incident of larceny.
- Amanda Gonzalez reported an incident of damage to personal property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of give, lend or borrow a registration plate.
- Aaron Hudson reported an incident of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle and larceny.
- Denzel Jarcus Wright, age 24, of E. Main St. in Forest City, was served with a show cause order. No bond.
- Christian Blake Weathers, age 26, of Puzzle Creek Rd. in Bostic, was arrested on warrants for possession of methamphetamine and simple possession of schedule II. He received a $15,000 secured bond.
- Rachel Nicole Quijano, age 18, of LaVista Dr. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Kelsey Marie Stanley, age 22, of Iron Horse Dr. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $500 secured bond.
- Wesley Glen Thompson, age 25, of Mountain View St. in Forest City, was arrested for breaking and entering into a motor vehicle and larceny. He received a $20,000 secured bond.