Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:14:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of DWI and possession of an open container. (See arrest of Upton)
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of indecent exposure. (See arrest of Barnes)
- Miranda Trout reported an incident of larceny.
- Michael Cheek reported an incident of breaking and entering to a motor vehicle.
- Eva Agnes Barnes, age 26, of Coopers Gap Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for indecent exposure. She received a $500 secured bond.
- Dewey Floyd Upton, age 69, of Bayberry Dr. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for DWI and possession of an open container. He received a custody release.