Monday, September 19, 2016 9:07:00 AM
- Jamin Walker reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Flea Town USA reported an incident of breaking and entering.
- W.D. Kennedy reported an incident of breaking and entering and damage to property.
- Clayton Reece reported an incident of found property.
- Willie Charles Ingram, age 55, of Millview St. in Forest City, was served with a show cause order for failure to pay fines. No bond.
- Austin Steven Bell, age 19, of NC 108 Hwy. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Broderick Jerome Bullock, age 31, of Warren Plains Rd. in Warrenton, NC, was arrested for driving while license revoked and also served with an order for arrest warrant. He received a $1,000 secured bond.