Thursday, December 3, 2015 1:33:00 PM
- An employee of J’s Salvage reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of driving while impaired. (See arrest of Black)
- An employee of the Town of Forest City reported an incident of larceny of utilities. (See arrest of Fowler)
- Crystal Crawford reported an incident of larceny of medication.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of second degree trespassing. (See arrest of Hoppes)
- David Kenneth Fowler, age 25, of Summey Street in Forest City, was arrested for felony breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, larceny of a firearm, possession of stolen property, damage to property, reconnect utilities, larceny, possession of drug paraphernalia, and possession of marijuana. He received a $65,000 secured bond.
- Monika Black, age 33, of M.D. Blanton Rd in Forest City, was arrested for driving while impaired. She received a written promise to appear.
- John Earl Wharton III, age 25, of Womack Lake Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for on two warrants for probation violation. He received a $4,000 secured bond.
- Auston Vance Hoppes, age 18, of Ivan Trail in Bostic, was arrested for second degree trespassing. He received a $100 secured bond.