Monday, April 11, 2016 8:21:00 AM
- Ashley King reported an incident of damage to property.
- Casey Landis reported an incident of breaking and entering. (See arrest of Littlejohn)
- Stanley Chris Walker, age 57, of Hill St. in Mooresboro, was arrested for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.
- Christopher Antonio Ross, age 24, of Radford Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested on warrants for assault with a deadly weapon inflicting serious injury and discharging a firearm inside the city limits. He received a $50,000 secured bond.
- Cody Shane Richardson, age 23, of Roberson Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $2,000 secured bond.
- Sherri Renee Ledford, age 22, of Grice Rd. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for second degree trespassing. No bond.
- Kenjarian Calshon Littlejohn, age 27, of Lovelace Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for breaking and entering. He received a $500 secured bond.