Tuesday, August 16, 2016 9:33:00 AM
- An employee of Food Lion reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of carrying a concealed weapon.
- An employee of Caribbean Dreams reported an incident of found property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Kala Davis reported an incident of lost property.
- Kimberly Miller reported an incident of attempted breaking and entering.
- Jacque Chandler reported an incident of an animal bite.
- Dee Ledbetter reported an incident of credit card fraud.
- Robin Street reported an incident of an animal bite.
- An employee of Bank of the Ozarks reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Joan Rubino reported an incident of fraud.
- Dennis Wayne Fields, age 53, of Hog Pen Branch Rd. in Mooresboro, was cited for carrying a concealed weapon. He received a written promise to appear.
- Jennifer Roxanne Yelton, age 34, of Florence St. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for second degree trespassing. No bond.
- Brandon Eugene Branch, age 28, of Daley Rd. in Henrietta, was arrested for larceny and two counts of probation violation. He received a $12,000 secured bond.
- Jessica Lynn Roberts, age 25, of Pine St. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- April Lynn Morrow, age 35, of Bates Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for probation violation. She received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Phillip Ray Greene, age 47, of Commercial Dr. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of schedule II and possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver schedule II. He received a $260,000 secured bond.