Monday, August 28, 2017 9:00:00 AM
- William Millwood reported an incident of found property.
- An employee of Ingle’s reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Lowe’s reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of possession of schedule VI.
- Darrin Bauserman reported an incident of recovered stolen property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of selling alcohol to an underage person.
- Julia Jackson, age 24, of W. Main St. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Xavier Garron Davis, age 22, of Pine Knoll Dr. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for second degree trespassing and communicating threats. No bond.
- Keanthony Daniel Surratt, age 20, of Dock Ridge Rd. in Union Mills, was arrested for possession of schedule VI. He received a $1,000 unsecured bond.