Friday, August 4, 2017 5:00:00 PM
- Amber Suttle reported an incident of larceny of bicycles, breaking and entering and larceny.
- An employee of B&D Thrift and Loan reported an incident of fraud.
- Dorian Cowart reported an incident of breaking and entering.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule IV and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Cedric Trenton Ramseur, age 44, of Highview St. in Forest City, was served with a notice of hearing for probation violation. No bond
- Allison Mae Craft, age 27, of N. Glenn St. in Ellenboro, was arrested for possession of stolen property. She received a $3,000 secured bond.
- Preston Dean Hamilton, age 29, of E. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested for breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering, possession of stolen property, possession of marijuana and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $25,000 secured bond.
- Howard Edward Guy III, age 55, of E. Main St. in Spindale, was arrested on warrants for larceny, second degree trespassing and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Richard Sherman Laforge II, age 45, of US Hwy 64 in Rutherfordton, was cited for possession of schedule IV and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a written promise to appear.