Thursday, December 7, 2017 2:17:00 PM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule II.
- Jack Goforth reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- An employee of Lipscomb Signs reported an incident of larceny.
- Tammy Jean Robbins, age 50, of Holly Lane in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for larceny. No bond.
- Robert Anthony Tate, Jr., age 27, of Dogwood Lane in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He was transferred into the custody of the Cleveland County Sheriff’s Dept.
- Matthew Quinton Short, age 31, of Harris Henrietta Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for stalking. He received a $500 unsecured bond.
- Roger Dean Short, age 55, of Harris Henrietta Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for stalking. He received a $5,000 unsecured bond.
- Robbie Alan Tucker, age 40, of Grassy Knob Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for possession of schedule II and unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He received a $5,500 secured bond.