Wednesday, January 11, 2017 10:03:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of DWI, reckless driving and possession of drug paraphernalia. (See arrests of Roper and Mathis)
- Linda Jolley reported an incident of breaking and entering.
- Sereatha Shelton reported an incident of assault on a female. (See arrest of Gary)
- Joshua Glen Roper, age 22, of Commercial Dr. in Forest City, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a written promise to appear.
- Andrew Neal Mathis, age 24, of Bethany Church Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for DWI. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Gary Noal Lewis, age 27, of Mercury St. in Forest City, was arrested for assault on a female. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Joshua Caleb Adams, age 25, of Whiteside Rd. in Bostic, was cited for possession of an open container in a passenger area. He received a written promise to appear.