Thursday, July 6, 2017 9:00:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of discharging a firearm inside of the city limits.
- Jennifer Rogers reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- An employee of the Dept. of Social Services reported an incident of exploitation of a disabled/elderly adult.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of second degree trespassing and resisting arrest.
- Stephanie Taylor reported an incident of animal cruelty.
- Chanika Shanta Joiner, age 36, of Booker St. in Shelby, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She was transferred into the custody of Cleveland County Sheriff’s Office.
- Jordan Terrell Carpenter, age 29, of Ledbetter Rd. in Spindale, was arrested for second degree trespassing and resisting arrest. He received a $1,500 secured bond.