Tuesday, March 14, 2017 8:56:00 AM
- Donald Heffner reported an incident of a runaway juvenile.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny by changing price tags. (See arrests of Melton and Conner)
- Balinda Marriott reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Jamie Deaton Melton, age 33, of Crestview St. in Rutherfordton, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Myra Dawn Conner, age 31, of Old Wagy Rd. in Forest City, was cited for aid and abet larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Tammy Jean Robbins, age 50, of Holly Lane in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for cyber stalking and affray. She received a 48 hour hold.