Tuesday, March 21, 2017 9:29:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of DWI. (See arrest of Humphries)
- Lisa Coffey reported an incident of larceny.
- Brent Cook reported an incident of lost property.
- An employee of Belk reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Missy Danielle Couch, age 27, of Hardin Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for disorderly conduct. She received a custody release.
- Wayne Stewart Humphries, age 59, of Pointer Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for DWI. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Eliecerr Ramos Vidal, age 29, of Old Henrietta Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for assault on a female, second degree trespassing, simple non-physical assault and damage to personal property. He received a 48 hour hold and $2,000 secured bond.