Monday, March 28, 2016 9:18:00 AM
- Roger Kiser reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Vergia Mosley reported an incident of damage to real property and damage to personal property.
- Pasha Whitesides reported an incident of damage to property.
- An employee of the Forest City Police Dept. reported incident of trespassing and consuming in a public park. (See arrest of Shelton)
- An employee of Game Haven reported incident of breaking and entering and damage to property. (See arrest of Fowler)
- An employee of the Forest City Police Dept. reported incident of DWI. (See arrest of Corley)
- Brian Whitener reported an incident of assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill and damage to property.
- Lindsey Danielle Harris, age 30, of Dills Rd. in Rutherfodton, was arrested on warrants for failure to appear and and served with a show cause order. She received a $500 secured bond.
- Carl Mackey Shelton, age 73, of Goode Rd. in Mooresboro, was cited for consuming malt beverage in town park. He received a written promise to appear.
- David Kenneth Fowler, age 25, of Black Oak Dr. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for breaking and entering and damage to real property. He received a $50,000 secured bond.
- Andrew Lester Hamilton, age 45, of Bentwood Dr. in Forest City, was cited for consuming a malt beverage on the sidewalk. He received a written promise to appear.
- Rebecca Marlowe Corley, age 30, of W. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested for DWI. She received a $1,000 unsecured bond.
- Randy Lee Boyce Jr, age 36, of Dover St. in Shelby, was arrested for indecent exposure. He received a $1,000 secured bond.