Friday, May 13, 2016 9:18:00 AM
- Megan Helms reported an incident of simple assault.
- Annie Jackson reported an incident of fraud.
- An employee of State Employees Credit Union reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- An employee of Tire Kingdom reported an incident of larceny. (See arrests of Boone and Goforth)
- Jackie Wyman Dobbins, age 56, of Harmon St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for communicating threats and assault with a deadly weapon. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Darrell Vance Goforth, age 42, of Shady Branch Trail in Forest City, was arrested for larceny. He received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Kyree Markez Jackson, age 24, of US Hwy 74 Bypass in Forest City, was served with a show cause order for failure to pay fines. No bond.
- Barbie Jeanette Boone, age 42, of US Hwy 74 Bypass in Forest City, was arrested for larceny. She received a $1,500 secured bond.