Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:11:00 AM
- Dr. William Hedrick reported an incident of forgery and prescription fraud.
- An employee of MG Waters Used Cars reported an incident of larceny.
- Leslie Edgerton reported an incident of fraud.
- An employee of Ollie’s reported an incident of vandalism.
- Robert Byrd reported an incident of breaking and entering, larceny and damage to property.
- Candi Bean reported an incident of a lost/stolen wallet.
- Roger Conner, age 34, of Arlington St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for assault on a female. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Carl Mackey Shelton, age 73, of Goode Rd. in Mooresboro, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $250 secured bond.
- Ray Dewayne Williams, age 35, of Seitz Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. He received a $1,000 secured bond.