Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:13:00 AM
- Ricky Robbins, Jr. reported an incident of a missing person.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of attempted fraud, possession of a firearm by a felon and carrying a concealed weapon. (See arrest of Berga)
- An employee of Ellie Mae's Tavern reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny.
- Iran Roy Berga, Jr., age 29, of Pinehurst Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Caleb Errol Sturgill, age 28, of Ellenboro Henrietta Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Shada Renee Edgerton, age 29, of Hamilton St. in Forest City, was arrested for breach of peace.
- Tori Lynn Hines, age 40, of Seitz Dr. in Forest City, was arrested for breach of peace.