Monday, May 9, 2016 8:45:00 AM
- Dawn Morrison reported an incident of fraud.
- Charles Quarles reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretense.
- Charity Garcia reported an incident of assault on a child under 12.
- Gladis Fretcher reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Williams)
- An employee of Mighty Dollar reported an incident of larceny.
- Judeshiea Quarles, age 35, of W. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of marijuana. He received a $335 secured bond.
- Carla Danielle Jenkins, age 30, of Walker Store Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested for failure to appear and failure to return rental property. She received a $30,000 secured bond.
- Brandy Shaw Williams, age 37, of Whitesides Rd. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- John Earl Lynch, age 47, of Baxter Cemetery Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on warrants for two counts of failure to appear and one count of school attendance law violation. He received a $16,000 secured bond.
- Adrian Carlo Ryhne, age 47, of Kilmer Drive in Forest City, was arrested for DWI and driving left of center. He received a written promise to appear.
- Donnelle McEntire, age 47, of Sycamore St. in Forest City, was arrested on a true bill of indictment.