Tuesday, May 9, 2017 8:35:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of misdemeanor child abuse.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Sherrill Santorso reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of second degree trespassing and larceny.
- Angelo Marquise Boyce, age 32, of Dogwood Lane in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for child support. He received a $400 secured bond.
- Allison Mae Craft, age 27, of N. Glenn St. in Ellenboro, was arrested for second degree trespassing and larceny. She received a $1,000 secured bond.