Tuesday, November 8, 2016 9:12:00 AM
- Trema Lancaster reported an incident of damage to property.
- Marqueete Holbert reported an incident of assault with a deadly weapon. (See arrest of Cash)
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of fraud.
- Bobby Lee Cash, age 25, of Pea Ridge Rd. in Bostic, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon and served with a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Desmond Lamont Miller Sr., age 39, of Forest St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of a firearm by a felon, possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver schedule II, maintain a dwelling or vehicle for drugs, possession of a stolen firearm, possession of schedule VI and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $51,000 secured bond.