Wednesday, November 9, 2016 9:08:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of counterfeit bills.
- An employee of The Daily Courier reported an incident of larceny.
- Teresa Ann Crosby, age 62, of Holland St. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for communicating threats. No bond.
- Charity Waters Garcia, age 28, of E. Main St. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for cyberstalking. No bond.
- Edward Andrew Gonzales, age 41, of Poplar St. in Forest City, was cited for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.