Wednesday, October 11, 2017 9:40:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of marijuana.
- An employee of Ingle’s reported an incident of shoplifting.
- Twanissa Boykins reported an incident of fraud.
- An employee of Hospice of Rutherford County reported an incident of damage to property.
- Angelica Joan Whitaker, age 37, of Old Caroleen Rd. in Forest City, was arrested shoplifting. She received a $500 unsecured bond.
- Joe Nathan Bristol, age 52, of Old Henrietta Rd. in Henrietta, was cited for possession of marijuana. He received a written promise to appear.