Tuesday, September 6, 2016 2:54:00 PM
- Hugo Chavez reported an incident of fraud.
- Haley Mabry reported an incident of assault on a female.
- An employee of Carpenter Designs, Inc. reported an incident of breaking and entering, larceny after breaking and entering and first degree trespassing.
- Tina Allen reported an incident of assault and battery. (See arrest of Rogers)
- Tasha Vinci reported an incident of assault.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of indecent liberties with children. (See arrest of Biggerstaff)
- Torrin Slover reported an incident of damage to property.
- Pamela Fish reported an incident of a runaway juvenile.
- An employee of Sally Beauty Supply reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of methamphetamine. (See arrest of Coffee)
- An employee of Hardee’s reported an incident of receiving a counterfeit bill.
- Karen Gaffney reported an incident of receiving a counterfeit bill.
- Nathan Thomas Harrill, age 34, of Hwy. 221A in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for larceny. No bond.
- Aries Dafreedom Imone Kee, age 18, of McDaniel St. in Forest City, was arrested for violation of a domestic violence protection order. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Joni Lynn Rogers, age 36, of Washington St. in Forest City, was arrested for assault and battery and second degree trespassing. She received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Ronald Paul Biggerstaff, age 60, of W. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested for assault on a female and two counts of assault on a child under 12. He received a $15,000 secured bond.
- Chelsey Hamilton Phillips, age 21, of Oregon Avenue in Asheville, was arrested on warrants for three counts of failure to appear. She received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Jacaras Obrian Haywood, age 27, of Reservation Dr. in Spindale, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Kamara Lashone Cannady, age 31, of Woodway Oak Circle in Matthews, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Ricketta Ann Twitty, age 25, of Seitz Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on an order of arrest. She received a $25,000 secured bond.
- Stanley Edward Coffee, age 58, of Dark Corner Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for possession of methamphetamine. He received a $10,000 secured bond.
- Laura Alston Millwater, age 28, of Mockingbird Lane in Forest City, was arrested for DWI, license restriction violation, possession of an open container and was also served with a show cause order for failure to pay fines. She received a $1,000 unsecured bond.