Wednesday, September 6, 2017 11:03:00 AM
- Hannah Rash reported an incident of assault on a female.
- Jessica Reece reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of driving while license revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Carlos Javier Corujo Torres, age 41, of Second St. in Forest City, was arrested for assault on a female. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Daniel Scott Franklin, age 33, of Bryan Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $60,000 secured bond.
- Kenneth Ray Owenby, age 32, of Jay White Rd. in Rutherfordton, was cited for driving while license revoked and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a written promise to appear.