Friday, September 9, 2016 9:07:00 AM
- Paul Thomas Doggett reported an incident of breaking and entering into a motor vehicle and larceny of medication.
- Yasmin Vance reported an incident of assault on a female and damage to real property. (See arrest of Allen)
- Geraldine Melton reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of assault and driving while license revoked. (See arrest of Hill)
- Travis James Allen, age 43, of Hardin Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for assault on a female and damage to real property. He received a custody release.
- Jason William Jones, age 44, of Flint Hill Rd. in Cherryville, was arrested on a warrant for credit card larceny and also charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. He received $1,000 secured bond.
- Latisha Michelle Ratliff, age 30, of Crescent Dr. in Forest City, was served with a notice of hearing for probation violation. No bond.
- Annastasia Marquay Hill, age 30, of Astrid Lane in Forest City, was arrested for assault and driving while license revoked. She received a $500 unsecured bond.