January 10, 2022
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of driving while impaired.
- Frederick Daniel Hildalgo Ibarra, age 31, of Stonecutter St. in Spindale, was arrested for driving while impaired, failure to maintain lane control, no operator’s license, illegal U-turn, failure to stop at red light, reckless driving and wrong way on a dual lane road. He received a custody release.
- Chancellor Omarion Hawkins, age 18, of Collins Ave. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for assault on a female. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Kamara Lashone Cannady, age 36, of Seitz Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $500 secured bond.
- Regina Anne Morrow Randall, age 41, of Baynard St. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for misdemeanor stalking. No bond.