Clay Street Pool
Clay Street Pool at Callison Recreation Center
Forest City, NC 28043
The Clay Street Pool follows the calendar for summer break for the Rutherford County school system. We will open for the season at 1:00pm on the last day for students and will close the day school starts back.
One-Time Visit Fees
- Children under 5 years: free w/ paid adult
- Children 5-17 years: $3.00
- Adults 18 and over: $5.00
Season Membership Fees (available for purchase May 1)
- Individual: $75.00
- Family up to 5 members: $125.00 ($10.00 for each additional person up to 8 on one pass)
Pool Rental: $100.00 plus $15 per guard per hour
Pool Party Rental Fees/Information (reservations begin May 1)
Pool Parties are only on Fridays after 7:00 PM and Saturdays and Sundays after 6:00 PM. All parties must be over before 10:00 PM.
The $100.00 deposit must be received within one week of the reservation being booked.
The party must be paid in full at least two weeks prior to the party date.
- Lifeguard Fee After Hours: $15.00 per guard per hour
You are required a minimum of two lifeguards on duty at your pool party.
If you have more than 40 people in the fenced in pool area, you are required to have a third lifeguard.. We only use the Town of Forest City's certified lifeguards.
- Any cancellations must be received 3 weeks prior to your rental date or no refund will be given.
Swimming Lessons Fees/Information (scheduling begins May 1)
- $35.00 per child
- Must be at least 5 years old
- Registration begins on May 1st
For all other questions, please contact the Parks and Recreation Department at 828.248.5220.