MOVEMENT FEST • SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 9TH • 10AM-2PM
Movement Fest is our initiative to improve the quality of life of youth and adults in Rutherford County. Our goals are to:
• Showcase the availability of healthy options in our county
• Provide contact information about each agency to the community
• Give information about youth and adult activities that are available throughout the year
• Promote healthy eating and active living by showing attendees how to establish long-term good habits early
• Encourage healthy and active lifestyles amongst cancer patients in our community
Vendors will offer different activities that promote wellness and being healthy such as a pop-up farmers market, jump rope and a make-your-own trail mix station. There will be games, music, giveaways, inflatables and more. Each attendee will receive a goodie bag to collect promotional materials. Each child will also receive a scavenger hunt card; if they visit each booth, they will receive a prize. We are also collecting food donations to benefit the Rutherford County Backpack Program.
We believe that this is a great way to come together as a community to highlight all of the amazing opportunities that are available in Rutherford County, and we hope that we can count on your participation with Movement Fest to make this as successful as possible. Please contact Arianna Edwards at 828.245.0365 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. Thank you in advance for your support!
MOVEMENT FEST VENDORS
Food vendors will set up outside of the park on Mill Street. There is a $50.00 fee for vendors to participate. If you are interested in being a booth or food vendor at Movement Fest, complete the application and return it to Arianna Edwards at email@example.com or by mail at:
Town of Forest City
c/o Arianna Edwards
128 N. Powell Street
Forest City, NC 28043
Movement Fest Booth Vendor Packet