January 24, 2022
- Terry Bess reported an incident of credit card fraud.
- Zulema Vazquez reported an incident of communicating threats and assault on a female.
- Alexis Powell reported an incident of larceny.
- Mary Catilyn Owens, age 23, of Martin St. in Bostic, was arrested for driving while impaired and reckless driving. She received a custody release.
- Bobby Ray Thompson, age 35, of Circle Dr. in Mooresboro, was arrested on a fugitive warrant. He received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Crystal Louise Littlejohn, age 49, of Seitz Dr. in Forest City, was cited for possession of schedule VI and failure to register a vehicle. She received a written promise to appear.
- Haider Rafid Alhilali, age 32, of Dogwood Lane in Forest City, was arrested for communicating threats and assault on a female. He received a 48 hour hold.