July 14, 2021
- Kenneth Woods reported an incident of assault with a deadly weapon.
- An employee of Dollar General reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Horn’s Rental reported an incident of damage to property.
- Dora Denise Littlejohn, age 47, of Rock Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for assault with a deadly weapon. She received a $5,000 unsecured bond.
- Tony Wendell Bullock, age 52, of Baxter Cemetery Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for non-support of a child. He received a $250 cash bond.
- Julie Elizabeth Biggerstaff, age 32, of Goode Rd. in Mooresboro, was served with a criminal summons for larceny. No bond.