July 2, 2021
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of driving while impaired.
- Jerry Johnson reported an incident of breaking and entering.
- Jayme Roper reported an incident of larceny.
- Joshua Randall Goodwin, age 24, of Lake Davis Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested for driving while impaired. He received a custody release.
- Keoshia Rashaudda Rudisill, age 25, of Duke St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Robert Allen Shelton, age 48, of Hwy 108 East in Mill Springs, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and was also charged with driving while license revoked. He received a $500 secured bond.