July 8, 2021
- Kevin Pruett reported an incident of lost or stolen property.
- Majal Wiener reported an incident of breaking and entering with larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of neglect of a disabled adult.
- Christian Boatwright Dockins, age 28, of Forest City, was arrested for second degree trespassing. He received a custody release.
- Gregory Marshall Chandler, age 49, of Drake Ct. in Mooresboro, was cited for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.
- Craig Thomas Braemer, age 58, of Sycamore St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $2,000 secured bond.