June 21, 2021
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny.
- Detroy Dalton reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Perry Whisnant reported an incident of breaking and entering.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of resisting arrest and possession of marijuana.
- Makazsha Inez Carson, age 26, of Wells Dr. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.
- Kaharie Deshaun Moore, age 26, of Gaffney, SC, was served with a criminal summons for communicating threats. No bond.
- Timothy Scott Burt, age 33, of County Line Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for three counts of obtaining property by false pretenses and also served with a warrant for second degree trespassing and larceny. He received a $10,000 secured bond.
- Jason Dewayne Causby, age 18, of Baynard St. in Forest City, was arrested for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.
- Jordan Patrick Crawley, age 22, of Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $750 secured bond.
- Eva Agnes Barnes, age 31, of Hill St. in Forest City, was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia. She received a written promise to appear.
- Stephanie Lynn Toney, age 43, of Stimpson Rd. in Mooresboro, was arrested on a warrant for unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. She received a $3,000 unsecured bond.
- Andrew Robert Holloway, age 30, of Hill St. in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for resisting arrest, possession of marijuana and three true bills of indictment. He received a $3,000 secured bond.
- Gerardo Salvador Guevara, age 44, of Middle St. in Ellenboro, was arrested for driving while impaired, no operator’s license, left of center and stop sign violation. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Christopher Lee Hamrick, age 32, of Florence St. in Forest City, was served with four criminal summonses for first degree trespassing. No bond.