June 30, 2021
- Robert Carpenter reported an incident of damage to property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver schedule II and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of check fraud and larceny by employee.
- Cory Faegan reported an incident of breaking and entering with larceny.
- Joshua Lee Arrowood, age 32, of Kemit Ct. in Bostic, was arrested on warrants for second degree trespassing, communicating threats and damage to property. He received a $1,500 unsecured bond.
- Loren Micaela Underwood, age 25, of S. Church St. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for leaving the scene of an accident and resist, obstruct and/or delay a public officer. No bond.
- William Kyle Bowen, age 29, of Hollywood St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver schedule II and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $10,000 secured bond.