November 24, 2020
- An employee of Moe’s BBQ reported an incident of defrauding an inn keeper and first degree trespassing.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of marijuana.
- Michael Shawn Harrill, age 30, of Crystal Creek Dr. in Ellenboro, was arrested for defrauding an inn keeper, first degree trespassing and resisting a public officer. He received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Joshua Jerome Boyd, age 46, of Phillips Dr. in Forest City, was cited for possession of marijuana. He received a written promise to appear.
- Mark James Murray, age 27, of Greenbriar Dr. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons and also cited for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.
- Joseph Bradford Walker, age 32, of Beheler Rd. in Forest City, was cited for second degree trespassing. He received a written promise to appear.
- Dennis Clinton Bradley, age 38, of Spindale St. in Spindale, was arrested on warrants for six counts of failure to appear and also charged with no operator’s license. He received an $18,000 secured bond.