October 7, 2020
- An employee of Safe and Secure Storage reported an incident of breaking and entering into a storage unit.
- James Clayton reported an incident of exploitation of a disabled/elderly person.
- Timothy Hice reported an incident of a dog bite.
- Wendy Potter Stafford, age 41, of Ivan Trail in Bostic, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $1,000 secured bond.
- William Kenneth Thomas, age 48, of McArthur St. in Forest City, was cited for allowing a dog to bite a human. He received a written promise to appear.