October 9, 2020
- Kelly Sims reported an incident of larceny.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule VI, possession of drug paraphernalia and resisting arrest.
- Bustos Perez reported an incident of obtaining property by false pretenses.
- Breanna Star Ledbetter, age 26, of Plymouth Lane in Forest City, was arrested for resisting arrest. She received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Terry Wayne Norris, Jr. age 31, of Hamilton St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a written promise to appear.
- Sherri Renee Ledford, age 26, of Forest St. in Forest City, was arrested for possession of schedule VI and also served with warrants for possession of schedule VI and possession of schedule IV. She received a $500 secured bond.
- Alvin Dewayne Moore, Jr., age 36, of Hardin Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for second degree trespassing. He received a custody release.