September 1, 2021
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny and second degree trespassing.
- Helen Hilton reported an incident of damage to property.
- Cassidy Haydock reported an incident of a missing person.
- An employee of Florence Baptist Church reported an incident of attempted larceny of motor vehicle accessories.
- Steven Daniel Edwards, age 33, of Aydlotte Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for larceny and second degree trespassing. He received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Stevie M'lynn Rumfelt, age 30, of Aydlotte Rd. in Rutherfordton, was cited for second degree trespassing. She received a written promise.
- Maria Ann Whiteside, age 38, of Forest City, was served with a show cause order for failure to pay fine. No bond.