September 9, 2020
- Aimee Thorn reported an incident of indecent exposure.
- Nicole Brinkley reported an incident of larceny.
- Rita Haynes reported an incident of passing counterfeit bills.
- Mary Greene reported an incident of a missing person.
- An employee of Ingles reported an incident of larceny and second degree trespassing.
- Pauline Michelle Melton, age 29, of Hardin Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on a true bill of indictment and assault and battery. She received a $6,000 secured bond.
- Eddie Eugene Towery, age 49, of Memorial Hwy. in Lake Lure, was arrested on warrants for possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $5,000 secured bond.
- Wilma Thompson Hardin, age 72, of Davis Lake Rd. in Forest City, was cited for shoplifting and also served with a criminal summons for assault and battery. She received a written promise to appear.