Cherry Bounce Festival
JUNE 9 & 10, 2023
April 20, 2023- We are still accepting art vendor applications for the festival! For more information contact: Amy Bridges 828-447-1730 or email@example.com Click on link to access this year's application!
Named after moonshiner Amos Owens' corn whiskey-based "Cherry Bounce" moonshine, the Cherry Bounce Festival features art from local and regional artists, live bluegrass/Americana music, moonshine and cherry-inspired items by local restaurants and businesses. The FREE festival kicks off on Friday night with a concert at 7:30PM and continues on Saturday from 10AM-6PM with art vendors, live music, food trucks and special discounts/promotions from Main Street Merchants. The Cherry Bounce Festival is held at the Forest City Pavilion on Park Square (POPS) and along historic Main Street, Forest City.
CHERRY BOUNCE FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, JUNE 9
- 6:30PM - Gates Open
- 7:30PM- Free Concert featuring Scythian
SATURDAY, JUNE 10
- 10AM - Gates Open
- 10AM-6PM - Art Vendors, Live Music, Moonshine & Food Trucks
- 10:00AM-11:30AM - The New Primitive
- 12:00PM-1:30PM - The Well Drinkers
- 7PM - Baseball Game at McNair Stadium (Forest City Owls vs. Asheboro ZooKeepers)