Cherry Bounce Festival
JUNE 10 & 11, 2022
Named after moonshiner Amos Owens' corn whiskey-based "Cherry Bounce" moonshine, the Cherry Bounce Festival features art from local and regional artists, live bluegrass/Americana music, moonshine and cherry-inspired items by local restaurants and businesses. The FREE festival kicks off on Friday night with a concert at 7:30PM and continues on Saturday from 10AM-6PM with art vendors, live music, food trucks and special discounts/promotions from Main Street Merchants. The Cherry Bounce Festival is held at the Forest City Pavilion on Park Square (POPS) and along historic Main Street, Forest City.
Note: We are seeking art vendors! If you are interested in being an art vendor, fill out the application and return it as directed!
CHERRY BOUNCE FESTIVAL SCHEDULE
FRIDAY, JUNE 10
- 6:30PM - Gates Open
- 7:30PM- Free Concert with Balsam Range
SATURDAY, JUNE 11
- 10AM - Gates Open
- 10AM-6PM - Art Vendors, Live Music, Moonshine & Food Trucks
- 10:00AM-11:30AM - Live Music from Retro78
- 12:00PM-1:30PM - Live Music from Ages Past
- 2:00PM-3:30PM-Live Music Wiregrass
- 4:00PM-5:30PM-Live Music Chatham Rabbits
- 7PM - Baseball Game at McNair Stadium (Forest City Owls vs. Lexington County Blowfish - General Admission Tickets $6.10)