Friday, April 21, 2017 10:24:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule IV and driving while license revoked. (See arrest of Farr)
- Craig McFarland reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Cobb)
- An employee of Tim's Landscaping and More reported an incident of larceny.
- Raymond Harvey Farr, age 25, of E. Park Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested for possession of schedule IV, driving while license revoked and also served with a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Eddie Dean Cobb, age 51, of Concord St. in Forest City, was arrested for larceny. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Seneca Rashaun Stroud, age 34, of Knox Rd. in Ridgecrest, NC, was arrested on a warrant for hit and run and driving while license revoked He received a $1,000 unsecured bond.
- Anthony Hunter Swink, age 23, of Pixie Lane in Bostic, was arrested on warrants for four counts of failure to appear. He received a $7,100 secured bond.