Tuesday, April 4, 2017 9:22:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of marijuana.
- Franklin Bailey reported an incident of strong arm robbery.
- Linda Smith reported an incident of a missing person.
- An employee of Lowes reported an incident of larceny.
- Jaquan Antwan Jones, age 25, of McArthur St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and also charged with hit and run with property damage, no operator’s license and no insurance. He received a $500 secured bond.
- Antonio Puna Munoz, age 29, of Whitesides Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for littering. He received a $500 unsecured bond.
- Robert Lewis Sandlin, age 54, of Collins Ave. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for fraud. No bond.