Wednesday, February 10, 2016 8:50:00 AM
- Alviar Valentina reported an incident of assault by pointing a gun.
- An employee of Foothills Animal Clinic reported an incident of fraud.
- Tiffany Raye reported an incident of a lost wallet.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of violation of a domestic violence protection order. (See arrests of Benoy and Clemmons)
- Demarous Boyles Clemmons, age 52, of W. Main St. in Forest City, was arrested for violation of a domestic violence protection order. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Rita BerryHill Benoy, age 39, of Poors Ford Rd. in Rutherfordton, was arrested for aid and abet violation of a domestic violence protection order. She received a $500 secured bond.