Monday, March 20, 2017 8:27:00 AM
- Johnny Roberts reported an incident of found property.
- Brent Cook reported an incident of lost property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of schedule VI. (See arrest of Gray)
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- An employee of Mighty Dollar reported an incident of larceny. (See arrest of Tallenti)
- Pamela Toms reported an incident of breaking and entering and larceny after breaking and entering.
- Aaron Dupree Gray, age 19, of Deadman Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested for possession of schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $1,000 unsecured bond.
- Brent William Cook, age 30, of Cherry Mtn. St. in Forest City, was arrested for reckless driving, window tint and speeding. He received a $2,000 unsecured bond.
- Jayme Helen Morrow, age 29, of Brandy Lane in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. She received a $3,000 secured bond.
- Adam Todd Arrowood, age 20, of Weatherstone Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for assault on a female, interfere with emergency communications and second degree trespassing. He received a 48 hour hold.
- Brandy Rachelle Tallenti, age 29, of Sandy Run Church Rd. in Mooresboro, was cited for larceny. She received a written promise to appear.