Thursday, October 26, 2017 8:57:00 AM
- An employee of Ollie’s reported an incident of larceny.
- An employee of McDonald’s reported an incident of attempting to obtain property by false pretenses.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of drug paraphernalia.
- An employee of Dollar General reported an incident of larceny.
- Kyle Edwards Hamrick, age 44, of Shiloh Rd. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. He received a written promise to appear.
- Matthew Ryan Shires, age 19, of Ledford Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested for failure to appear and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $7,000 secured bond.