Thursday, September 7, 2017 10:20:00 AM
- An officer of the Forest City Police Department reported an incident of shoplifting, possession of schedule II and second degree trespassing.
- An employee of Murphy USA reported an incident of larceny and trespassing.
- An employee of Summey Auto Sales reported an incident of larceny of a motor vehicle.
- Sarah Elizabeth Odell, age 24, of Rock Rd. in Rutherfordton, was served with a criminal summons for larceny. No bond.
- Tina Michelle Belue, age 45, of Freedom Dr. in Mill Springs, was arrested for shoplifting, possession of schedule II and second degree trespassing. She received a $2,500 secured bond.
- Larry Wallace Taylor, age 67, of McDade Rd. in Forest City, was cited for larceny. He received a written promise to appear.