Wednesday, April 26, 2017 10:47:00 AM
- Regina Doster reported an incident of larceny of medication.
- An employee of Wal-Mart reported an incident of concealment of merchandise and second degree trespassing.
- Mary Cannon reported an incident of damage to property.
- Ashley Sabrina Cole, age 26, of Tiney Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested for concealment of merchandise, resisting arrest, escape from custody and possession of heroin. She received a $250,000 secured bond.
- Amber Starr Nunez, age 31, of Crowe Dairy Rd. in Forest City, was arrested for first degree trespassing. She received a $500 unsecured bond.
- Kimberly Anne Sisk, age 31, of Old Hollis Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested on a warrant for possession of drug paraphernalia. She received a $500 unsecured bond.