Thursday, January 7, 2016 8:52:00 AM
- An employee of Hillside Car Wash reported an incident of damage to property.
- An employee of Enterprise Rent A Car reported an incident of attempted breaking and entering.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of possession of schedule VI and possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Marshawna Lanett Nelson, age 36, of Lancaster, SC, was arrested on outstanding warrants for six counts of obtaining money/property by false pretense. She received a $30,000 secured bond.
- Jeffery Elijah Whitesides, age 30, of Academy St. in Rutherfordton, was arrested on a warrant for larceny. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Lee Anthony Brisbon, age 45, of Hill St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for possession of a firearm by a felon. He received a $10,000 unsecured bond.
- Joseph William Fortune, age 46, of Joes Dr. in Marion, was arrested on a warrant for domestic criminal trespass and communicating threats. He received a 48 hour hold.