December 14, 2020
- Casey Catoe reported an incident of damage to property.
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Angel Stockton reported an incident of larceny of motor vehicle.
- An employee of Shelly’s Grocery reported an incident of larceny.
- McKenzie Eli Crenshaw, age 24, of Geneva Dr. in Forest City, was arrested for being drunk and disruptive. He received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Marcus Elton Wilkins, age 32, of Crestview Dr. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and also charged with possession with intent to manufacture/sell/deliver methamphetamine, possession of schedule II and possession of drug paraphernalia. He received a $15,000 secured bond.
- Danette Kennedy Barber, age 60, of Kiser Rd. in Bostic, was served with a criminal summons for simple assault. No bond.
- Tash Phoniece Trotter, age 42, of Old Ross Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear and also charged with larceny. He received a $1,000 unsecured bond.
- Jack Donald Dover, age 65, of S. Church St. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear. He received a $500 secured bond.