July 26, 2021
- An officer of the Forest City Police Dept. reported an incident of found property.
- Ginger Mulhall reported an incident of credit card fraud.
- An employee of Bob Freeman Used Cars reported an incident of uttering a forged instrument.
- Howard Earl Bates, Jr., age 35, of Pine Knoll Rd. in Forest City, was served with a criminal summons for second degree trespassing. No bond.
- Christopher Scott Ponder, age 42, of Kentucky St. in Spindale, was arrested on a fugitive from justice warrant from South Carolina. He was held without bond.
- Shadarrett Lee Simmons, age 37, of Summer Slope Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on a warrant for second degree trespassing and resisting arrest. He received a $1,500 secured bond.
- Lauren Shelbi Starnes, age 31, of Four Lakes Rd. in Ellenboro, was arrested for larceny, possession of methamphetamine, possession of schedule IV and possession of drug paraphernalia. She received a $5,500 secured bond.
- Patrick O’Neal Valentine, Jr., age 19, of First St. in Forest City, was arrested for carrying a concealed weapon. He received a $1,000 secured bond.
- Pauline Michelle Melton, age 30, of Hardin Rd. in Forest City, was arrested on warrants for communicating threats, drunk and disruptive and second degree trespassing. She received a $2,500 secured bond.